Submit an application.
We do not begin reviewing an application until your fee is received. We know you want to do a walk-through of the house
and we don't blame you! However, we need to make sure we can actually rent to you before we schedule a meeting.
If for some reason we cannot, it's best to learn that upfront. Answer the questions below and email them to us at RyanRentsNC@gmail.com.
(it's best to copy the questions, paste them into your email, and answer them as needed).
If you aren't the only adult in the household, please answer the same questions
again for any other adults.
1) Full name (first, middle, and last). Include copy of driver’s license
or other picture ID.
Total number of ALL PEOPLE in household, including yourself
3) Date of birth
4) Date of birth for each non-adult in household
5) Where you work (company
name and address)
6) Your title/position at work
7) Supervisor's name, phone
#, and email address
8) How long you've worked there (if less than 1 year, provide previous employment information)
information: Are you paid by the hour? If so, what is your hourly rate and how many hours a week do you work?
Are you salaried? If so, what is your monthly salary (before taxes)?
10) Do you receive any government
benefits? If so, provide details.
11) Are you paid once a week, every other week, or once a month from your
source(s) of income? Please specify what day of the week or day of the month you receive your income.
13) Landlord's name, phone # and email
13) Your current rent
you paid this month's rent at your current location in full?
15) Has your current landlord filed eviction on you?
16) How long you've lived at your current address. If less than 1 year,
the same information for your previous address.
17) Why you're moving
18) Have you already visited
our property on your own? If so, what is the 1-digit number on the back door of the home? We cannot approve your
application until you can answer this question correctly.
19) Any felonies on your record,
and details pertaining to them
20) Any misdemeanors on your record (other than traffic related), and details of them.
21) Details of any evictions in the last 5 years (did you end up paying
what you owe, did you move voluntarily or did the Sheriff have to remove you, etc.) It's best to be honest about the
eviction and criminal record. We will most likely find out anyway and we can deal with small issues if you're honest
about them, but if we find out you’ve lied, it's an automatic rejection.
22) Do you have any pets?
If we find evidence of an unauthorized pet, you will (at best) be fined $500 and have to remove the pet – at worst,
you will be evicted.
23) Do you currently have or plan to have in the future, a documented service animal or emotional support animal?
would you like to move?
25) How long do you expect you'll want to live in our property? We require a minimum of a 1-year lease.
If you break lease, you still owe the balance.
26) Do you have the full 1st month's rent and
deposit in hand (in cash, certified funds, or money order, no checks), today? If not, when will you have that amount? Be
aware: we require that applicants bring these funds WITH THEM to showings. If you do not want to rent the property after
your showing, you are under no obligation. However, if you do want to rent the property, having your money
WITH YOU allows us to prepare the paperwork and give you the keys all in one trip. We do not make a second trip to do paperwork
and give you keys if you did not show up with move-in money in hand.
27) Year, color, make, model, and license plate # of all vehicles that will
be kept at our property (note: parking in the yard is prohibited).
28) Do you own a lawnmower, and/or are you willing to pay for someone to
mow your grass regularly, since this will be your responsibility?
29) Do you own a vacuum cleaner, and/or are you willing to pay for someone
to clean your house regularly, since this will be your responsibility?
30) Are you or any members of your household active duty military?
you or any members of your household smoke?
32) Are you aware that poor housekeeping (failing
to regularly clean, keeping dirty kitchens and bathrooms, allowing trash to accumulate, leaving food / sweets / spills out
in the open, etc.) is unsanitary and will attract germs, roaches, mice, and other problems? We do not tolerate unsanitary
33) Are you aware that grease, oil, and food is NEVER allowed to go down your kitchen drains,
and only water, human waste, and toilet paper should be flushed in your toilet? Paper towels, fabric, diapers, cigarettes,
condoms, etc. shall never be flushed. If one of our tenants clogs a drain, he or she must call (and pay for) a plumber
to un-clog them.
34) Have you ever refused to pay rent at a previous rental home? If so, why?
of our properties is your 1st choice? If you have a 2nd choice, which one is it?
36) Our preferred rent payment method is over-the-counter
deposits at any Woodforest National Bank (located in Wal-Mart). Are you OK with this?
numbers and emails of adult applicants so we can contact you as needed.
38) How did you find this
home? (Craigslist, Facebook, Yard Sign, Word of Mouth, etc?)
If your application is approved and you wish to move forward with a rental, we will need a copy of each adult household member's
photo ID (driver's license, etc). You can email a picture to us.