We currently do NOT offer the ability to pay online - there are simply too many ways for
your card and our account to fall victim to identity theft.
We DO offer some simple, tried-and-true
methods of paying your rent:
1) Send a MONEY ORDER or CERTIFIED BANK FUNDS (no checks
or cash) to:
4431 NC Hwy 231
Zebulon, NC 27597
YOU ARE MAILING YOUR PAYMENT, BE SURE TO KEEP YOUR RECEIPT AND DO NOT LEAVE THE MONEY ORDER BLANK. IN
THE RARE EVENT YOUR PAYMENT IS LOST, YOU NEED A WAY OF OBTAINING A REFUND. If
you leave the PAYEE line of a money order blank, ANYONE can put their name on it and cash it.
You are responsible for your money order or certified check reaching us. If we have not received it by the 10th of the
month, we must assume that you did not send it and proceed accordingly. We do not wait for money order refunds to be
processed on your end, and these can take several weeks, depending on where you purchased your money order. When we
have an item "lost in the mail", it is almost always due to one of the following:
- Envelope incorrectly addressed
- Tenant used a "used"
envelope. If an envelope has already been processed, it will have a barcode or other markings on it, or the stamp will
be marked as used. This is a guaranteed way to get your
mail lost by the postal service.
- Tenant used an abmormally small
envelope that postal service cannot automatically process.
For last-minute payments (to avoid court costs), you may send a payment in person at any Woodforest National Bank. Follow
- Visit a Woodforest National Bank (at
almost any Wal-Mart) during their hours. Most branches are open 7 days a week.
- Fill out a deposit slip (do not simply reach the teller a payment - without a deposit slip, we have no record
of your payment).
- Write your street address beside the date
on your deposit slip - this helps us credit your payment to you and not another one of our tenants.
- All you need from us is the account name (Ryan Pennington), and last 4 digits of our account
- Deposit CASH ONLY into this account. Do
not pay with a check under any circumstances - your payment will not be counted.
- Take a clear picture of your deposit receipt as soon as the teller gives it to you and send it to RyanRentsNC@gmail.com.
Keep your receipt for your records.
- This payment method is FREE
for you to use!
3) If you are unable
or unwilling to use the above two methods, we may be able to accept a MoneyGram or Western Union payment, but a $25 collection
fee will apply as of October 1st, 2018. We strongly encourage our tenants to use one of the above methods.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE of the amount owed or how to pay, please e-mail
us at email@example.com or call (919) 812-5906 before you send it.