We currently do NOT offer the ability to pay online - there are too many ways for your
card and our account to fall victim to identity theft.
We DO offer some simple, tried-and-true
methods of paying your rent:
1) Deposit a payment in person
at any Woodforest National Bank. Follow these steps:
Visit a Woodforest National Bank (at almost any Wal-Mart) during their hours. Most branches are open 7 days a
- Fill out a deposit slip (do not simply reach the teller a
payment - without a deposit slip, we have no record of your payment).
Write your street address beside the date on your deposit slip - this helps us credit your payment to you and not another
one of our tenants.
- All you need from us is the account name and
last 4 digits of our account number. Your landlord will provide this information. If you need it, email or call.
- Deposit CASH ONLY into this account. Do not pay with a check under any
circumstances - your payment will not be counted.
- Take a clear picture
of your deposit receipt as soon as the teller gives it to you and send it to RyanRentsNC@gmail.com. Keep your
receipt for your records.
- This payment method is FREE for you to
2) Send a MONEY ORDER or CERTIFIED BANK
FUNDS (no checks or cash) to:
4431 NC Hwy 231
Zebulon, NC 27597
***IF YOU ARE MAILING YOUR PAYMENT, BE SURE TO KEEP YOUR RECEIPT AND DO NOT LEAVE THE MONEY ORDER BLANK. IN THE RARE EVENT YOUR
PAYMENT IS LOST, YOU NEED A WAY OF OBTAINING A REFUND.
Note: You are responsible for your money order or certified check reaching us.
If we have not received it by the 10th of the month, we must assume that you did not send it and proceed accordingly.
We do not wait for money order refunds to be processed on your end, and these can take several weeks, depending on where you
purchased your money order. When we have an item "lost in the mail", it is almost always due to one of the
- Envelope incorrectly addressed
- Tenant used a "used" envelope. If an envelope
has already been processed, it will have a barcode or other markings on it, or the stamp will be marked as used. This
is a guaranteed way to get your
mail lost by the postal service.
- Tenant used an abmormally small envelope that postal service
cannot automatically process.
3) If you are unable or unwilling to use the above two methods, we may be able to accept a MoneyGram or Western
Union payment, but a $25 collection fee will apply as of October 1st, 2018. We strongly encourage our tenants to use
one of the above methods.
IF YOU ARE
UNSURE of the amount owed or how to pay, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call (919) 812-5906 before you send it.